My Favorite Co-Founders

My profile
see all
close
 Click to Favorites
Signup
 | 
Login
Founders Nation

Send Your Message to

 
 
Founders Nation

In order to send messages you must be a registered member. Please sign up or login.

Registration Registration
Founders Nation

The message has been sent successfully!

Rich
New York, US
Has been favorited by
0 people
I'm a:Sales
I'm looking for:Product
Industry:Hardware

My location

New York, US

I have an idea and I'm looking for a Co-Founder

Description
During my final year in college, I discovered my first business idea. Since then, I began to embrace my true colors as an innovator. My input for my startup would revolve around sales and marketing. So far, I have a planned trajectory for my prospective business along with investment opportunities so the question for my potential co-founder is whether they would take the leap of faith.
What am I looking for
Mitokondria is an universal power bank for smart watches. While there are portable chargers that cater to these devices, they are only exclusive to Apple products. In the global market, Apple watches account for 23% of wearable devices. This leaves 77% of smart watches incompatible with third party products. Currently, the pcb and the shell casing are already designed and ready for an initial prototype to be built. The ideal co-founder would be well versed in electrical engineering and have experience working with batteries.
My idea's stage
I am looking for Co-founder that can contribute at least:
20
 
week hous
 
a week
I can contribute at least :*
20
 
week hous
 
a week
It's not that we need new ideas, but we need to stop having old ideas- Edwin Land

© All rights reserved to Founders Nation

Build by BndSites
Founders Nation

To save your favorites, please sign up.

Registration